Saturday, December 6, 2008



Made a quick card the other day for a former classmate who has now lost both parents just this year. Her mother had been my speech teacher in high school as well.

No snow on this side of the mountain - yet - just hope we have some in time for Christmas. Western Colorado is dry, even compared to eastern Colorado. They've had some snow over there the past couple of weeks, but nothing other than a little rain over Thanksgiving here. Doesn't help one to get in the holiday spirit very much - I have started my cards, but haven't done any decorating. I have a rather large village that is always a challenge to set up because of space and our lack thereof!
Last night was the Christmas parade. The theme was "Through the Eyes of a Child" and the nearly 50 entries were very appropriate. Nearly all of them had large generators and were literally covered with lights. It was one of the prettiest I've seen in a long time! And wouldn't you know, I forgot my camera! Hope you are all getting in the holiday spirit!


1 comment:

Shelly N. said...

I really like this one.
Very elegant.
Often Less is More!!!